£20000 - £21000 per annum + Full Training Provided!
29 days ago
Graduate 1st Line Support Analyst Role - Full Training Provided! - Up to £20,000 per annum - An opportunity to get your foot in the door for an exciting career in IT! - Hybrid Working Scheme!
In 2010 a Midlands based financial advice business began with a goal, disrupt the financial advice market. Over the next 10 years they would acquire of 4,000 users within their solution establishing themselves an outstanding reputation in the market. Flash forward to 2021 My client has received a takeover by a FTSE250 listed company, now part of a 500 strong team, with the financial backing to take their solution to the next level fulfil their mission.
As part of the 1st line Support team, you will be the first point of contact for users, so you'll provide that all important first impression. From thereon you will provide remote support to users who are using the first-class Microsoft solution!
Once you have completed your training you will prioritise tickets according to their urgency while being given the opportunity will liaise with the customer and your colleagues in the 2nd Line team, to identify and solve reported issues.
What it will entail
- Answering incoming calls and emails from customers and logging tickets.
- Identifying which tickets must be passed to 2nd Line and what can be managed by 1st Line Analysts.
- Providing software support to customers via telephone/email/remote support.
What sort of character are we looking for?
- A Self-starter
- Team player
Required Skills & Experience
- Customer service experience
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to be flexible/adapt to change and work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills essential
- Good relationship skills essential
- Good organisational skills essential
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Office 365
- A genuine passion for technology & willingness to learn
- Knowledge or experience of working within Dynamics 365
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.