Up to £41000 per annum + Negotiable
13 days ago
2 x Business Analyst - CRM / Billing / SaaS
Oscar are working with a Chorley based Software Services provider on their search for 2 new Business Analysts, with one role being senior and the other mid-level.
This would be working on one of their flagship software platforms that provides an out-of-the-box CRM & Billing platform to start-up utility firms across the world. The role would be working to a mixture of Agile & Waterfall practices (the company operate in a regulated sector and service 3rd party clients) and these roles would be producing User Stories and helping to manage product backlogs.
You will typically be working with a mixture of internal & external stakeholders to produce requirements, whilst also keeping on top of regulatory changes. The platforms integrate with Smart Meter products so any knowledge around Smart Metering standard and of the utilities sector as a whole would be beneficial
- Experience a Business Analyst on SDLC / SaaS / CRM projects / products
- Experience with producing User Stories & defining acceptance criteria
- Experience of using Atlassian tools
- Experience of producing & maintain product training materials
- Comfortable working closely with software engineering teams
- Experience of working in the Utilities industry
- Knowledge of Smart Metering standards
- An understanding of CRM & Billing Systems
- A passion for automation
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.