Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum + BUPA, remote work
9 months ago
2 x REMOTE Agile Delivery Lead - HealthTech
Oscar are partnered with a growing international HealthTech provider, assisting their search for a 2 x Agile Delivery Leads. The roles would each lead squads that currently working a Kanban based approach but that will be moving over to Scrum as part of a wider Agile maturity programme to move to Scrum-based Scaled Agile model.
Our client provide user friendly health data platforms that are used by health providers across the world, with a global client base with healthcare providers across 4 global regions.
Your role will be to essentially facilitate 2 squads of cross-functional technical teams, removing blockers and helping to prioritise flows of work, typically releasing every 2 weeks. You will be also be driving Scrum adoption longer term so will be part of a global delivery chapter that are driving Agile standards.
- Looking for 2+ years experience in a Agile delivery or Agile PM role
- Good knowledge of Scrum and ideally Kanban
- A good knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills
- Be an excellent people influencer at all levels
Nice to haves
- Agile certifications
- Knowledge of the Healthcare sector
This role can be largely remote with quarterly meetings in Central Manchester
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.