Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Company Benefits Package
11 days ago
2nd Line Support Analyst
£25,000-£28000 + Company Benefits Package (see below)
If you are a 2nd Line Support Analyst with experience troubleshooting desktops/laptops/networks and are looking for a company that has already transitioned into working from home (for yours and everyone's safety), then please read on.
My client is an E-Learning company that prides itself on helping people access education, no matter who or where you are. My client has helped thousands of people develop personally and professionally and has hundreds of different courses on offer.
If you believe in the power of education and want to help people all over the UK and the world grow personally and professionally, then my client wants you.
Main responsibilities as a 2nd Line Support Analyst:
- To provide 1st, and 2nd line technical support queries professionally and efficiently, maintaining a high degree of customer service
- To ensure that all SLA's are met
- To work effectively and productively with 3rd line support
- To take ownership of user problems, perform a technical diagnosis and fix the issue either remotely or on-site
- To document all calls on the call logging system
- Produce statistics each month on Helpdesk issues
- To maintain user security on all systems
- Supporting users in the use of Computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice
- To arrange for external support visit whenever problems cannot be resolved in house
Skills required for this 2nd Line Support Analyst role:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 and MS Server 2003 / 2008
- Networking Experience (LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi)
- Knowledge of Active Directory (AD)
- Knowledge of Sophus Anti Virus
- Experience troubleshooting MS Office
- Remote Access tools such as Log Me In or PC Anywhere
- Good understanding of PC hardware and software set-up and configuration and TCP/IP networking skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- MCP certification would be desirable
Some of the benefits that this leading E-Learning Company in Birmingham is offering include:
- 30 days holiday;
- Working from home arrangement for family commitments;
- Flexible working hours determined by you;
- Gym membership and the option to sign up for company sporting teams;
- A career plan set out from day one;
- Social events, summer parties, Christmas parties;
- Your birthday off work;
- Great pension;
- Health insurance;
- Car schemes.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.