£23000 - £24000 per annum + Great company benefits
about 1 month ago
2nd Line Support Analyst Role - Full Training Provided! - Up to £23,500 per annum - An opportunity to kickstart your exciting career in IT with a great company! - Hybrid Working Scheme!
In 2010 a Midlands based financial advice business began with a goal - to disrupt the financial advice market. Over the next 10 years they would acquire of 4,000 users within their solution establishing themselves an outstanding reputation in the market. Flash forward to 2021 My client has received a takeover by a FTSE250 listed company, now part of a 500 strong team, with the financial backing to take their solution to the next level - another step to fulfilling their mission.
The Support function is structured into three distinct teams. As part of the 2nd line support team, you will provide first class remote support to users. Following your training you will:
- Prioritise tickets according to their urgency
- Liaise with the customer
- Using your skill and tenacity to identify and solve the reported issue.
What a day to day will entail!
- Providing software support to customers via telephone/email/remote support
- Diagnosing reported issues
- Reporting and tracking faults through our ticketing system
- Providing online training in response to customer 'how to' questions
- Documenting and maintaining
What are they looking for in a person?
You won't need to be an IT expert... they'll give you all the training you need!
However, you will need these qualities!
- A Self-starter
- Team player
Required Skills and Experience
- Customer service experience
- Demonstrable ability to work independently, with a willingness to expand your knowledge to better support changing workloads in the team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with proprietary information
- Strong ability to proactively identify and resolve issues
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Office 365
- A genuine passion for technology
It would be beneficial if you have...
- Knowledge of / experience of working with Dynamics 365
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.