£40000 - £45000 per annum
9 months ago
3 x Java Developer - R&D team
I'm looking for several Senior Java Developers to join a new team that will help form a 'test & learn' function at a growing e-commerce firm. The team will help drive forward improvements in their overall architecture, their engineering practices and ultimately get the engineering team to point where their can rapidly test out some ideas and turn proofs-of-concept ideas into MVPs.
Other aspects of the roles will focus on developing & improving some of the API's that they share with 3rd parties. This is an opportunity for technically savvy Java Developers that value best-practice and want to help drive standards.
to both drive forward their career and use their innovative side to create and test new software products that help the business expand!
What they want from you:
- Around 3-5 years working in a software development / engineering role
- Strong proficiency using Java and Spring MVC
- Experience in developing REST API's
- Experience with RDBMS such SQL, Oracle, MySQL or something similar
- Excellent problem solving skills
- A passion to learn, to innovate and drive quality
- Experience of working in Agile development teams
- Previous experience with Jenkins, SVN and Jira
- Degree in a related technical discipline
if you like the sound of this....
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.