14 days ago
We are looking for experienced consultants to join us with a view to becoming a future leader and taking ownership of your vertical. At Oscar we are strong believers of a 360 model where you will be involved in Account Management, Business Development, Sales and Candidate Acquisition / Recruiting.
As a business built around our people, we are looking for individuals that we can build a platform around and help us grow our presence in the markets we choose to work.
In line with our 2022 vision, we have identified several key markets that we are heavily investing in across each of our brands.
- Technology: Cyber Security, Software/Web Development, and Machine Learning.
- Energy: Liquifying Natural Gas (LNG), Power, and Renewables.
- Construction: Civil, and Commercial in Austin, Houston and Tampa.
That being said, we value cultural fit, process, and performance more than being an exact market fit, so don't let that stop you from seeing if we are still the right place to help you reach your goals.
2+ Years working for a US or UK based staffing company that operates a 360 / Full Desk model
- Proven track record in developing your own business and billings within a niche (candidate short) vertical discipline and/or geographical area
- Experience managing multiple client relationships / accounts and increasing client life-time value
- Ability to qualify job requirements and effectively relay information to co-workers
- Sourcing and Recruiting experience (Headhunting, Job Boards, LinkedIn, Referrals etc.)
- Team Lead experience or willingness to help train new hires as we grow
You also get:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped earning potential
- Excellent commission structure - no thresholds or draw!
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance (100 % employer contribution)
- 20 days PTO + public holidays + free vacation between Christmas & New Year
- Regular Vacation Incentives (in 2019 we went to Croatia, France & Vegas)
- 12pm Friday finishes every week and Flexi-hours
- Global relocation and visa sponsorship opportunities (offices in Houston, Austin, London, Manchester, Amsterdam and more to come)
- Parental Leave
- Accredited Management Training and Learning Pathways
- Other Perks (iPhone, Gym, Parking Contribution etc.)
This vacancy is open to US and UK nationals. We offer a relocation package and an excellent benefits package including medical and dental insurance for all employees, as well as a market-leading commission structure.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.