South Yorkshire, England
£275 - £300 per day
3 months ago
3rd Line Support Engineer
My client, based in South Yorkshire, are looking for a 3rd Line Support Engineer for a 6 month contract. The client require someone who is immediately availablE.
The chosen candidate must have a strong understanding of Microsoft technical solutions as they're developing their Microsoft environment further. As a Contract 3rd Line Support Engineer, you will help monitor and support the business within Microsoft environments, successfully resolving issues while developing rapport with users.
This will be done through your knowledge of:
- Very strong knowledge around Exchange 2010/2013
- Windows OS (Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10)
- Supporting and configuring Azure, ADFS, AD Connect
- Windows Server, Active Directory Group Policy
- Supporting and configuring Office365
- Serve as technical specialist in Network and Wi-Fi problems and emergencies.
- Working in a support environment to SLAs, and using 'trouble-ticket' applications
Desirable bonus skills for this Contract 3rd Line Support Engineer role include of:
- Skype for Business/Microsoft Teams
- Voice technologies (SIP, H323, ISDN)
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.