£43000 - £48000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
5 months ago
3rd Line Support - Windows 10, User Device Management, Mobile Device Management, Office 365, InTune, Active Directory, DNS / DHCP, Networking
- £43,000 - £48,000 Per Annum
- Location: London
- Benefits package & annual bonus available
- Must be able to start work at 8am
3rd Line Support opportunity available with a reputable and growing FinTech company based in London. Our client have been operating internationally for a number of years and have brought on a number of exciting clients in that time. They are now keen to expand and grow in all departments and securing a permanent Windows 10 specialist Support Analyst is a key part of that growth.
The successful candidate will have a strong working knowledge of Windows 10, Office 365, Active Directory, Windows Networking, DHCP / DNS, InTune, SCCM, ITIL, AWS (Amazon Web Services) / Azure, alongside experience working within the Finance / Financial / FInTech industry, and ideally Microsoft Certifications.
3rd Line Support Description:
- Become SME for end user experience (managing desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and printers)
- Work with Architecture Teams to evolve the future service providing roadmap.
- Working within the Infrastructure team to deliver end user solutions and architecture.
- Windows 10 Deployments and troubleshooting.
- Office 365 mobile device management (InTune).
- Manage small technical projects.
3rd Line Support Key Skills / Experience:
- In-depth technical knowledge of Windows 10 deployment and troubleshooting
- Office 365 suite
- Microsoft Intune device management
- Active Directory
- DHCP / DNS
- AWS (Amazon Web Services) / Azure
- Finance / Financial / FinTech industry
- Microsoft Certifications (beneficial)
- Excellent communication / documentation
- Troubleshooting VPN issues, Networks, Firewalls
If you have experience working within the Finance / Financial / FinTech industry. If you would class yourself as a Windows 10 specialist. And if you have a knowledge of Office 365, Active Directory, Windows Networking, DHCP / DNS, InTune, SCCM, ITIL, AWS (Amazon Web Services) / Azure. Please apply ASAP as this is the perfect opportunity to develop your career and secure a brilliant new position within a leading London FinTech.
3rd Line Support - Windows 10, User Device Management, Mobile Device Management, Office 365, InTune, Active Directory, DNS / DHCP, Networking.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.