Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £55000 per annum + DOE
14 days ago
4 x Product Owner (mid-senior)
Oscar are working with a Manchester tech firm, that are massively investing in growing their Engineering & Products team, supporting their search for 4 additional Product Owners
The company are part of a wider group of companies and a developing a world-leading B2C technology platform based on a scalable micro-services architecture.
The Product Owners will play a key role in helping to scale different parts of the platform, working closely with Product Managers and the Engineering team to manage work that flows into Product Backlogs. You play a key role in developing User Stories, breaking them down into EPICS, defining acceptance criteria with different parts of the engineering function, sprint planning & leading retrospectives and ultimately being the 'go-to' person for your squad.
- To know our product inside and out and be the "go to" person for questions about it both internally and externally.
- Perform internal and external demos of the product.
- Working with stakeholders, define, prioritise and own the product backlog.
- Develop an understanding of current and future customer needs, supported by data analysis and the strategic roadmap.
- Translate these needs into user stories for new features.
- Work with the delivery teams to ensure they understand the new features and the user stories and support the design of solutions.
- Work with the QA team and the customer to ensure that the product is of the highest quality.
- Work with the product managers to ensure that the strategic product roadmap is delivered by the development backlog
- You'll have considerable previous experience in software delivery as a Product Owner
- Be able to work semi-autonomously
- Be able to write excellent user stories
- Be able to design solutions at a high level and make decisions about the best way to solve a problem
- Have a solid understanding of digital technology and the software development lifecycle
- Be analytical in your approach
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational & time management skills
- Wireframing experience
- JIRA & Confluence
- Experience in the gambling industry
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.