New York, USA
US$100000 - US$120000 per annum + 200,000 - 240,000 OTE, equity
about 2 months ago
FinTech / SaaS
Remote - US citizens or permanent residents
$100,000 - $120,000 salary, $200,000 - $240,000 OTE + equity, unlimited PTO and health benefits
This is an opportunity to work as an Account Executive within a high performing Account Executive team whereby 100% of the team are surpassing quota.
You will sell a SaaS platform which connects nonprofits with donors which helps nonprofits to increase funding two-fold with the same fund-raising efforts.
If you thrive in a growth oriented environment this business is series A seed funded and is looking to continue its planned and strategic growth in Q4 2022 and throughout 2023.
If you enjoy closing new logo deals then this would be a great fit for you as monthly quota is based on new logos vs revenue, however the Account Executive team are closing deal sizes between $15k and >$100k ARR with an average of $30k ARR across the team. The average time to close a deal is 2-3 months.
This US-based company provides career stability and has been growing at a steady rate during the last 12 months having increased head count by 32 professionals across GTM, presales and customer success boasting just a 16% attrition rate.
You will begin targeting mid-market level deal sizes, dealing with nonprofit businesses > $20m in revenue size with career growth to Enterprise Account Executive targeting average deal sizes >$100k ARR.
This SaaS business currently employs 80 people and has an existing team of 8 Account Executives, a BDR team which provides 90% of your leads, a presales team to help you close more deals with technical support and a customer success team to support your customers after you have on-boarded new customers.
The existing team which you will work with is highly collaborative which is promoted through various team incentives, team retreats and President's club.
- Min. 2 years' experience selling in a SaaS business (nonprofit customer experience not required) with 2-5 years' SaaS new business sales experience being the "sweet spot" in line with salary/OTE range
- Consultative seller with solid discovery, feedback implementation, pitch, close skills (not a transactional salesperson)
- Naturally curious/inquisitive, empathetic, coachable, self-starter character
- Completely open on SaaS vertical experience although hiring individuals from an InfoSec, FinTech or payments background have been the most successful hires thus far
- 1st interview which is a 30 minute phone call with the VP of Sales
- 2nd interview which is a 30-45 minute "deeper dive" call with the VP of Sales
- Final interview which is a mock call to assess your discovery skills and customer feedback implementation selling a product/solution of your choice
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.