US$110000 - US$160000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Its rare that you are given the ability to make an impact in a company right away, and thats what this company is offering and needing from you. The role will require a full handson approach with your team and the marketing team.
You will be required to give day to day suggestions on how to keep improving the companies targets. As a leader in the beverage industry they are looking for someone who can continue their overall growth. You will report to the CFO. The role requires minor travel (-10%).
Responsibilities and Role:
- Participate in the development of, and supports the company's strategic plans
- Monitor the financial performance of the company
- Manage the accuracy and productivity of day-to-day activities of accounts payable, cash disbursements, invoicing/billing, customer collections, payroll, fixed asset records, general & entity accounting, cost accounting, etc.
- Lease accounting and revenue recognition
- Create and manages annual operating budget
- Responsible for managing accuracy of all financial reporting
- Develop, compile, and analyze timely monthly and annual financial reporting packages in accordance with GAAP
- Prepare monthly and annual accounting department budget
- Develop team goals that fully align with the organization's goals and objectives.
- Provide coaching, guidance and support, set professional development plans to assist employees to reach their full potential through the performance management process.
- Maintain strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- CPA: Preferred
- 3+years of experience in relevant or adjacent industry or role is ideal (Food & Beverage or Manufacturing)
- Proficient in QuickBooks and NetSuite, able to quickly learn and maneuver through various smaller accounting, sales and inventory systems
- Big 4 public accounting experience desirable and prior experience within entertainment, hospitality, sports industry is a strong plus.
- Active Learner; stay apprised of all the local, state and federal tax laws and business regulations that affect the company.
- Consulting and management skills to effectively engage with leaders and drive company-wide initiatives.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.