Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £23000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Why Join Oscar?
Listed 5th on Best Companies Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for 2021, of which we have been listed the number 1 small Recruitment Company, as well as winning 2 other industry awards for best recruitment company to work for in the last year!
We are leading specialists within the Technology and Digital sector across UK, USA, and mainland Europe; we thrive off our cohesive culture and consistent year on year growth - last year 87% increase in Turnover and 40% growth in staff.
You will get all the tools you need to be a success and be surrounded by those on the same mission as you!
We are modern! We use data and stats to help but do not measure you by archaic KPI's like hours on the phone - we work out what good looks like for YOU & your market and we help you consistently achieve. We utilise personal branding, digital touchpoints and techniques fit for 2021; we still love making phone-calls too though.
There is no secret to our success; it is down to our people
This is an exciting role with global exposure, supporting our Finance Director and Finance Controller on a number of different tasks including the smooth and efficient running of accounts payable and purchase ledger! This will suit someone with a minimum of 12 months experience who is AAT/ACCA qualified and looking to develop their skills and expertise in an ambitious & people centric business.
The role is dynamic and will suit an individual craving variation as well as being able to impact positive results within our successful finance team.
- Processing Invoices
- Payment Preparation
- Dealing with Supplier Queries
- Contractor Invoicing
- Perm Invoicing
- Credit Notes
- Dealing with Customer Queries
- Daily Payment Allocations for HSBC & RBS for all currencies
- Processing invoices and timesheets
- Managing Contractor Log
- Remittance Advices
- Dealing with Contractor & Umbrella/Ltd Company Queries
As well as this you will process expenses for both staff and contractors, and manage the bank, credit card and petty cash reconciliation.
You also get:
- A leading Smartphone
- Reward Portal - make your money go further with discount codes and reloadable store cards
- Bi-annual targets for trips abroad - Ibiza, Majorca, Las Vegas, Prague, Barcelona etc
- Flexi-hours & some WFH options - we are embracing the "new norm"
- Study support
- Enhanced paid leave for important life events
- Employee charity committee
- Employee social committee
- Pension - access to a workplace pension with employer and employee contribution
- Annual day at the races
- Friday finish from 1pm-4pm
- Fresh fruit daily
- Health cash plan £1,000+ cash back on everyday healthcare
- Employee assistance programme
- Free flu vaccinations
- Discounted health club membership
- On-site fitness sessions
Hit apply now!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.