Manchester, Greater Manchester
£21000 - £23000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Salary - up to £23,000 DOE
Why Join Oscar?
Listed 9th on The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for 2020, of which we have been listed the number 1 Recruitment Company and won 2 other industry awards for best recruitment company to work for in the last year!
We are leading specialists within the Technology and Digital sector across UK, USA, and mainland Europe; we thrive off our cohesive culture and consistent year on year growth - last year 87% increase in Turnover and 40% growth in staff.
You will get all the tools you need to be a success and be surrounded by those on the same mission as you!
There is no secret to our success; it is down to our people
This is an exciting role with global exposure, supporting our Finance Director and Finance Controller on a number of different tasks including the smooth and efficient running of accounts payable, purchase & sales ledger! This will suit someone with a minimum of 12 months experience who is AAT qualified and looking to develop their skills and expertise in an ambitious & people centric business.
The role is dynamic and will suit an individual craving variation as well as being able to impact positive results within our successful finance team.
- Processing Invoices
- Payment Preparation
- Dealing with Supplier Queries
- Contractor Invoicing
- Perm Invoicing
- Credit Notes
- Dealing with Customer Queries
- Daily Payment Allocations for HSBC & RBS for all currencies
- Processing invoices and timesheets
- Managing Contractor Log
- Remittance Advices
- Dealing with Contractor & Umbrella/Ltd Company Queries
As well as this you will process expenses for both staff and contractors, and manage the bank, credit card and petty cash reconciliation.
You also get:
- A leading Smartphone
- Reward Portal - make your money go further with discount codes and reloadable store cards
- Bi-annual targets for trips abroad - Ibiza, Majorca, Las Vegas, Prague, Barcelona etc
- Flexi-hours & some WFH options - we are embracing the "new norm"
- Study support
- Enhanced paid leave for important life events
- Employee charity committee
- Employee social committee
- Pension - access to a workplace pension with employer and employee contribution
- Annual day at the races
- Friday finish from 1pm-4pm
- Fresh fruit daily
- Health cash plan £1,000+ cash back on everyday healthcare
- Employee assistance programme
- Free flu vaccinations
- Discounted health club membership
- On-site fitness sessions
Hit apply now!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.