Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £23000 per annum
3 months ago
Accounts Payable assistant
Salary - up to £23,000 DOE
Why Join Oscar?
Listed 5th on Best Companies Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for 2021, of which we have been listed the number 1 small Recruitment Company, as well as being recognised as the fastest growing recruitment agency in the North West!
We are leading specialists within the Technology and Digital sector across UK, USA, and mainland Europe; we thrive off our cohesive culture and consistent year on year growth - last year 87% increase in Turnover and 40% growth in staff.
You will get all the tools you need to be a success and be surrounded by those on the same mission as you!
There is no secret to our success; it is down to our people
This is an exciting role supporting our Finance Director and Finance Controller on a number of different tasks including the smooth and efficient running of accounts payable and purchase ledger! This will suit someone with a minimum of 12 months experience who is looking to work in an ambitious & people centric business.
The role is dynamic and will suit an individual craving variation as well as being able to impact positive results within our successful finance team.
- Processing invoices and timesheets
- Processing supplier invoices and credit notes
- Supplier and Contractor Payment Preparation
- Dealing with Supplier Queries
- Contractor Invoicing
- Dealing with Customer Queries
- Daily cash management of payments and receipts
- Processing and payment of Staff expense claims
- Processing of Company Credit Card transactions
You also get:
- A leading Smartphone
- Reward Portal - make your money go further with discount codes and reloadable store cards
- Bi-annual targets for trips abroad - Ibiza, Majorca, Las Vegas, Prague, Barcelona etc
- Flexi-hours & some WFH options - we are embracing the "new norm"
- Study support
- Enhanced paid leave for important life events
- Employee charity committee
- Employee social committee
- Pension - access to a workplace pension with employer and employee contribution
- Annual day at the races
- Friday finish from 1pm-4pm
- Fresh fruit daily
- Health cash plan £1,000+ cash back on everyday healthcare
- Employee assistance programme
- Free flu vaccinations
- Discounted health club membership
- On-site fitness sessions
Hit apply now!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.