€80 - €85 per hour
5 months ago
Agile Coach - Utrecht
My client is looking for an Agile Coach in the Netherlands.
If you are a Result Orientated Agile Coach have several years of experience in coaching multiple (IT) teams within a corporate environment then please read on!
My financial sector client needs your help to make a crucial contribution to the transformation of their business. Guiding teams to work in an Agile way. You will trigger the teams and their leaders to continuously learn & improve, changing their mind-set.
* Coaching of all tribe members on the agile methodology and mind-set. Building an agile culture of giving feedback and continuous improvement.
* Facilitate learning and development for individual members and the team through (individual) coaching, training / workshops and offsite activities.
* Ensure that teams take ownership of both the achievement of team objectives and the transformation to agile way of working.
* Creating an attitude focused on learning, improvement & development with the tribe and squad leads.
* Creating a culture where personal growth is part of the daily routine.
* Continuous coordination with the other agile coaches about the way of working and your coaching approach.
* To show exemplary behaviour, including in the area of giving feedback, collaboration and ownership.
With each other
Working together is the way they work. The Agile coaches team is the driving force in the Agile way of working for the tribes and squads. As an Agile Coach, you thereby play a crucial role in my clients cultural change. The Agile coaches team will ultimately consist of around 60 employees. Together with the Head of Coaching, these coaches will ensure one way of working within the organisation for Agile.
With your talents
That customer focus, storytelling, coaching, agility, emotional intelligence are indispensable for this position makes sense. In addition, it is important that you recognize everything on the checklist below:
* HBO / WO working and thinking level;
* Relevant work experience with Agile transformation and team coaching;
* You believe in 1 way of working;
* You have the guts, know how to inspire people and confront them in a respectful manner;
* You are strong in stakeholder management and you know how to connect people.
The external Agile Coaches are deployed within the Retail Tribes. The assignment is to Coach Squads and Tribe Leadership Teams. The Coaches are assessed on their contribution to:
Faster Time to Market
Faster Decision Making
More control over results and costs
Cost efficient working
1) Per Tribe the Agile Coach provides insight into what needs to be improved and how that will be measured. The Agile Coach draws up a measurement plan, coordinates this with the Tribe Leadership and ensures that the Squads achieve the targets set for improvement before the end of 2019. The Agile Coach ensures that the results are included in the Tribe report per quarter.
2) The Agile Coach ensures that the junior coaches within the Tribes are helped to a intermediate coach level. Every Junior Coach has a specific curriculum that needs to be implemented. The transition from junior to intermediate must be completed before the end of 2019.
3) The external Agile coaches inspire the internal Coaches and the Tribe Leadership Team with the experience they gain as a coach at other relevant organizations that have undergone the same transformation that our client is currently working on. This knowledge is currently not present with the internal coaches.
€75-85+ per hour.
This project will run until complete, potentially Decemeber 2020
Deadline for applications this week
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.