Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£55000 - £70000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Agile Delivery Manager - Enterprise SaaS Business - Milton Keynes / Remote - Up to £70,000 per annum DoE - Benefits include 5% bonus, 26 day's holidays and more!
This is an opportunity to work with a global leader in cloud based HCM / Workforce Management solutions. With offices across the world, their product suite provides customers with the capability and insight to effectively manage costs and increase revenue, all while creating a productive, empowered workforce.
Due to impressive organic growth, they are now looking to make an incredibly key hire to drive transformational change across the company.
They're looking for an Agile Delivery Manager with a strong knowledge of Scrum to help move the team towards a DevOps environment. Passion for agile is a MUST.. You'll work with the SaaS Engineering team to prove hands-on management, coaching and development to your teams and peers. You will be at the forefront of driving the company towards true agility, creating exponential value for their customers.
This is a highly visible role where you'll be integral in building collaborate, cross-functional, and productive relationships with the Product Management teams across the globe. It's an excellent opportunity for someone to take the next step in their career, and move in to a position that will make a genuine difference to the business growth.
- You'll be a champion for Agile / Lean methodologies and frameworks
- Be an advocate for driving continuous improvement
- You'll be a coach and a mentor to teams of developers, testers, and scrum masters - Driving them towards delivering successful software iterations
- Providing hands-on support when needed
- Working with the teams to understand deadlines, deliverables, and blockers
- Provide support to the Product Managers
- Take responsibility for the recruitment of team members and new staff training - Developing people to meet the demands of the business
- Act as a delivery leader / expert for stakeholders
- 3+ years experience as either a Scrum Master or Agile Delivery Manager
- In-depth understanding of Scrum and Agile principles / methodologies
- Line management experience with a breadth of experience
- Evidence of delivering results in an enterprise software organisation
- Demonstrated experience of building and leading teams through change
- Experience working with fully remote teams
- Demonstrated SME in developing and maintaining an agile culture and environment
This position won't be available for long - Interviews are commencing immediately. Hit apply today!
Agile Delivery Manager (IT) - Enterprise SaaS Business - Milton Keynes / Remote - Up to £70,000 per annum DoE - Benefits include 5% bonus, 26 day's holidays and more!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.