Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £70000 per annum
2 months ago
Agile Delivery Manager - SaaS / Scrum - £70k
If you're an outcomes-focused Agile Delivery Manager, Scrum Master or Agile PM that is looking to for the opportunity to step-up into a Senior position with a pathway into SLT, then please read on.....
We are working with a long-standing client that are transitioning to a data-led Loyalty & Rewards software business, who have several core products who's vision & roadmaps are being driven by Product Owners, each being serviced by a cross-functional engineering teams.
This role will essentially combine facilitating & empowering those squads to hitting sprint goals on a consistent-basis, whilst also helping to shape Agile-best practices across their Scrum teams. As the teams begin to scale, you will be aiming to hire other Delivery Managers to grow out a function.
Engineering is delivered via a mixture of local & offshore talent, so experience of working with co-located teams would be a major boon.
- Previous experience as an Agile Delivery Manager
- Experience of setting delivery KPIs
- Comfortable with team management (think of things like 121s, etc)
- An outcomes, delivery-focused outlook
- Experience of driving a culture of continuous improvement
- Strong applied knowledge of Scrum
- Strong knowledge of tools to help enable & facilitate team outcomes
- Excellent consensus building skills
Hybrid working (3 day in the office)
City Centre location
2 stage interview process including a presentation
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.