Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £47000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Agile Project Delivery Manager role - Gaming
I'm looking to fill an Agile Project Delivery Manager role with a Manchester-based technology firm. They develop the underlying betting & gaming platforms for one of Europe's largest Betting firms.
This role would lead a Squad developing online Casino Games, with development work, planning, etc, largely delivered in a Scrum approach. However, they do operate in a heavily regulated sector so are unable continuous release updates (as per regs) so there is an element of Waterfall delivery in that they build towards 3 month releases.
The role would suit people that know what good Agile / Scrum based practices look like and are comfortable with a pragmatic application of them, perhaps have some experience working in a regulated environment (Finance, Insurance, Gambling, etc) and ideally have some background in high-traffic, B2C / Online type platforms with a User focus.
- Experience of Agile-led delivery, ideally Scrum
- Comfortable applying a pragmatic Agile delivery model in a regulated space
- Excellent consensus building skills
- Experience of delivering user focused web / mobile platforms
- Comfortable working with software engineers
- Experience of JIRA or similar
Manchester City Centre office location, with 3 days a week in the office / 2 from home
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.