Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £60000 per annum + bonus, benefits, pension
about 1 month ago
Up to £60,000 + bonus + benefits
Keen to join one of the North's most successful consumer brands? Want to lead a highly-successful Analytics team? Then, reach out for a discussion about this Analytics Manager opportunity! You will be working for a rapidly growing brand, steering marketing initiatives, whilst leading a team of Analysts. The ideal candidate will have experience leading marketing analytics teams, come from a sales & trade environment, and strong technical skills (SQL, Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics).
THE ROLE - ANALYTICS MANAGER:
* Manage a growing and thriving Marketing Analytics team, whilst remaining a data subject matter expert within the wider marketing and trade departments
* Manage the performance of wide-scale, international campaigns
* Aid the expansion of the customer data team.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for this Analytics Manager role, you must have:
* Extensive experience with SQL programming/querying
* Extensive web analytics experience (Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics)
* Management experience of a customer/marketing data team
* Strong stakeholder management skills, with a personable, communicative manner.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please do so via this site. For more information, reach out to Femi Akintoye at Oscar Technology
Marketing Analytics, Trade Analytics, SQL, Python, R, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.