Greater Manchester, England
£35000 - £70000 per annum + Additional Benefits
29 days ago
ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR NEXT BIG CAREER OPPORTUNITY IN THE ANDROID DEVELOPMENT SPACE?
A market-leading investment startup are looking for a talented Android developer to be part of their team.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of commercial experience and an eagerness to develop, learn and grow.
You will be passionate and love what you do and look to improve your skills continuously.
WHAT THEY WANT:
- Minimum 2 years commercial experience in native Android mobile app development with demonstrable apps released on the Google Play Store.
- You will have a gained a relative computing degree and be able to demonstrate an up-to-date portfolio of work (side projects are advantageous)
- Knowledge of Java, the Android SDK, JUnit and both Android Studio & Eclipse IDEs
- A firm understanding of Android development concepts
- Knowledge of Git/SVN and working in teams to deliver software
- Experience consuming and designing RESTful web services
- Experience working within an Agile Environment
- Experience of using Kotlin
- You will understand agile workflow and are able to drive a project from concept to completion
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Friendly working environment
- Full Training and future career progression
- Cycle to work scheme / Tech scheme
- Company pension
- Health insurance provided by Vitality
- Increased Holiday entitlement with each year with the company
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking (if working from the office)
- Opportunity to attend tech conferences (PHP UK and AWS)
- Latest tech
- All expenses paid Christmas trip, including accommodation, travel and meals
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.