Rotterdam, South Holland
€45000 - €75000 per annum + bonus, stocks, flexible working
20 days ago
Vacancy: Android Developer | Java | Kotlin
Skills: Android, Kotlin, Java, RxJava
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Salary: €45,000- €75,000
Are you an Android Developer and ready to take the next step? Do you want to work with the most innovative and newest technologies? Do you have a focus on delivering high quality code that is scalable, readable and clean? If your answers are yes, than this might be your new job!
You will work on native frameworks and mobile apps for Android that have a remarkable user experience, are secured according to prevailing standards and are absolutely stunning. It's fundamental that they have Android Developers who can create not only quality code, but write thorough testing for that code, ensuring it reflects in a clean-cut public interface
They need someone who can drive the development of their mobile product suite with innovative vision.
- A relevant Bachelor or Masters degree with at least three years of native Android development experience.
- You know Kotlin and Java like the back of your hand.
- Android SDK, Android Jetpack, RxJava, RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server-side systems, Unit tests, UI Tests.
- Native or full proficiency in Dutch and English is a must.
- You've a go-do personality that makes you take initiative tackling problems and suggesting solutions.
You will be working for a market leading brand, know for always using the hottest technology that's on the market. We prioritize creating a supporting environment, where you feel understood and valued. We are one team with talented colleagues from countries all over the world, who all have the same objective in mind: to keep developing our company and deliver amazing and high-profile solutions. Of course, you will be part of the Android team that has multiple enthusiastic colleagues. All of whom are passionate about development and with vast experience.
What you will receive:
As well as a motivated and international team of colleagues striving to build the best Android applications on the market, you will also receive:
- A competitive salary
- Bonus and company shares
- Daily office lunches provided by their very own chef
- Flexible working hours, with the option to work from home occasionally
- A generous personal training budget
- Conferences and meet-up's paid for
To apply for this role as a Android Developer (Android, Kotlin, Java, RxJava ) apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org // +31 207 986 706
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.