US$60 - US$80 per hour
14 days ago
ANDROID DEVELOPER - Nashville, TN - 12 months+
Looking for an expereinced Android Developer to assist my automotive client with their new application development. We are looking for an ambitious developer who wants to expand on their current expereince. This team will be developing and working with 3D and camera connectivity technologies.
This Android Developer should be open to embracing new technologies and capable of stepping up to mentor/lead new needed.
~5 years of Android development - any iOS would be a plus
Any 3D or camera tech would be a major plus - but not needed
Responsibilities/Job Duties/Job Description/Qualifications:
- Mid-Senior to Senior Swift developer who embraces the evolution of the Swift language
- Could fill tech lead role, and help mentor and teach to other developers on the team
- Industry experience with several of the Andriod frameworks mentioned above, understands nuances and how to integrate with
- Both iOS and Android experience is a plus, but not necessarily expected
- Ability to work with existing code base, especially one that has significant technical depth
- Comfortable with git and various branching/merging strategies
- Someone who can take vision/direction and produce high quality code in a timely fashion. Can lead development and take Initiative
Location: Nashville, TN - just south
Duration: 12 month (extensions available)
Rate: flexible on w2 or c2c
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.