Rhode Island, USA
£80000 - £160000 per annum + flexible working and training
17 days ago
- Either commercial experience or familiarity/understanding of Angular9
- Coding ability in C# or .Net would be advantageous, but is not essential for the role
- Familiarity working within eCommerce
- Excellent communication skills
A global software development company working across a multitude of sectors including Education, Financial, Marketing and employing over 1,000 people worldwide across a multitude of sectors. Established in the 1950's, this business is the global leader in its market due to their customer centric approach and focus on making a difference.
As well as a generous starting salary you will also receive benefits such as;
- 33 Days holiday
- 5% Pension
- Private Medical Cover
- 4 x Life Assurance
- Taste card membership
- Discounted gym membership
- Income Protection
- Highstreets discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel discounts
- The option to buy and sell holidays
- Pension upgrades
If you are a Developer looking for an innovative role where you can really put your stamp on a growing business then look no further.
Interviews for this role will be commencing shortly. To register your interest in time, please send your CV using the "Apply" button now!
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.