£500 - £501 per day
18 days ago
My client, a Financial Services Organisation, are looking for an Application Delivery Manager for a 6 Month Contract.
The role is OUTSIDE of IR35 and paying £500 P/D
The contract Application Manager role will oversee all development, production support and maintenance activities for one or more applications under a Delivery Team and include Scrum Master responsibilities. The candidate will report to the Delivery Lead, have operational and administrative responsibility for developers and have operational responsibility for matrixed resources (Analysts, PMs, etc.) that support her/his application suite.
*Provides vision and goals for team with line management responsibility
*Work to educate customers on best use of product and support sympathetic change to the product, clearly articulating trade-offs and risks
*Work with business and information security to identify security risks and finding solutions, including risk acceptance
*Support internal and external audits to ensure services are delivered in a controlled fashion without undue risk to the company
*Work with Technical Architect in defining, analyzing, planning, measuring and improving product availability and continuity
- Identify and champion improvement opportunities
- Raise Statements of Work and/or Service Level Agreements with application development vendors for specific developments & changes
- Maintain positive relationship with suppliers in pursuit of company's best interests
- Serve as a point of escalation for risks and issues
- Balance demand and capacity
- Servant-leader for several scrum teams, improving scrum practices and self-organisation
- Remove impediments, resolve conflicts and protect team from external distractions
- Supporting the Product Owner in delivering their Product aspirations to time, budget, cost
- Demonstrating continuous improvement of the team and its individual members and highlighting where strengthening and change is required.
- Providing reports and updates to senior management.
- Building cross functional, diverse teams to deliver complex technology enabled change
- Work with the team to optimise flow and reduce lead-times through the development process
- Ensuring the product backlog is captured, prioritised and delivered by the team.
Skills & Experience
- Able to develop Knowledge Management strategy for applications
- Proven ability to implement solutions that will address company security requirements
- Budget, supply, and resource management for IT application development services
- Significant leadership experience (8+ years) in IT
- Stakeholder management
- Prior experience as a Scrum Master ideally with Agile certification
- Ability to analyse, think quickly and to resolve conflict
- Experience with implementing successful Agile techniques (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Ability to work with and lead a team
-Be able to work with development team
-Background in .NET nice to have
-Commercial agile experience
-Agile certification benefit
-Agile transformation experience
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.