Prague, Czech Republic
£30000 - £30001 per annum
29 days ago
Oscar Technology are looking for an Application Security Analyst to join an international project team within the telecomunication industry.
You will be a part of a team tasked with protecting network architecture from cyber incidents within a global telecom business. This project aims to protect the safety of users through application security analysis and through performance of proactive cybersecurity tasks.
What you will do:
* Perform statistical analysis of source code using various tools;
* Be a part of a team working on application security analysis;
* Perform proactive cybersecurity tasks in an attempt to prevent cyberattacks;
* Develop security strategies and guidance documentation;
* Continuously improve the processes and procedures to include report exceptions/risk acceptance for further review;
* Lead vulnerability assessments and monitoring services across several applications.
What skills are needed from you:
* Background of application development;
* Application security analysis skills;
* Technologies nice to have are Kotlin, Swift, C/C++, Objective-C, Python, Fortify, Burp, APIGEE, SAML, OAuth/OpenID, JWT, Fiddler, Wireshark.
What we can offer:
* A great team of professional and creative engineers who are willing to share their experience and knowledge;
* Working on international projects - market leaders;
* Opportunity to work with modern technology;
* About Development: we value the professional development of our employees, that's why you will have the opportunity to attend different trainings, Conferences and language courses;
* About health and sports: we care about our employees, that's why we have flexible working hours, remote working
* About Leisure: we organize various events, Quizzes, corporate Challenges and other fun activities.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.