Leeds, West Yorkshire
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Additional Benefits
about 1 month ago
Automation Test Analyst - £50-55k
Are you someone who is innovative?
Are you passionate about driving new ideas?
Do you want to work within a group of dedicated individuals who push each other to be the best?
You will be a driving force in ensuring the highest quality standards of software development and deployment. Join a company who are passionate and commitment to automate and innovate as much as possible.
You will be writing, preparing, and carrying out multiple types of testing, as well as taking part in the code reviewing process with the development team.
With the following main responsibilities:
- Scope and build automated and manual tests to ensure developer code is fit for purpose and any bugs or issues are removed before going live.
- Review software requirements and prepare testing scenarios.
- Set up and monitor applications and various software systems and troubleshoot any issues that may occur.
- Regularly evaluate code according to scoped out requirements.
- Liaise with teammates within the Technology team and also across the entire business to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Carry out different types of testing: functional testing, integration testing, load testing, security testing, database testing, test automation and non-functional testing.
- Testing across multi-device environments and across major browsers versions (mobile, tablet, desktop)
- Analyse test results on database, errors, bugs and usability.
- Work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Participate in Tech agile and sprint planning meetings.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks
- Experience with different testing automation tools (Apache JMeter, Selenium, SoapUI)
- API Testing experience
- Magento experience
- Prepare and conduct deployment testing documents and liaise with all required parties to get your job done
- Building the foundation to implement CI/CD Automated Testing and related solutions
- Experience with issue tracking management and resolution (JIRA, GitHub issues)
Working hours: 8:00 - 16:30pm
Holidays: 25 days
Bonus: Up to 10% dependent on performance.
*MUST BE ABLE TO COMMUTE TO THE OFFICE IN LIVERPOOL 1-2 TIMES A MONTH*
Interviews happening immediately. APPLY NOW!
Automation Test Analyst -
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.