Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Additional Benefits
24 days ago
Are you a Tester looking for a challenge? If so, this role will not disappoint.
This is fantastic opportunity to become a QA Tester for an established and driven team working in the Healthcare sector. You will be given hige responsibility to carry out test planning, execution, and defect management. Your responsibility will be to help assist in building the internal Automation team.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Planning and Executing Automation tests
- Working independently and in a team
- Perform a range of testing types as required
- Building the Automation team
- Create quality defects and manage to resolution
- Provide regular updates on test progress including any blocking issues
- Experience with API Testing using Postman (or a similar tool)
- Experience working with agile and waterfall
- Automation Testing of atleast 2 years
- Produce test scripts, test cases, test plans as required
- Ability to create required test data to support tests
- Ability to use SQL to query database
- Defect management/tracking to completion
- Progression to Lead Tester
- 100% Remote working (options to go in the office)
- Private Healthcare
- Supportive team
- Huge responsibility
- +Many More
- Generous holiday
- + Many More
APPLY NOW to avoid missing out on becoming the new member of this fantastic company!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.