Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£37000 - £47000 per annum + Additional Benefits
2 months ago
Automation Tester - Rochdale - £35,000 - £40,000 + Additional benefits
This team are one of the most collaborative and well known companies in the North west. Having been established in the UK ifor well over 10 years and growing from year to year its time to add a expeirnced individual to the testing team!
You will be part of one of the friendliest and technical driven teams, the team work collaboratively and promote a agile enviroment.
This team is looking for a Senior Software Tester to join the team, could this be you?
you will be reporting directly to the Test Lead, this role offers an excellent opportunity to support the business and to enhance its testing capabilities. The succesful candidate will be profiecent in both Automated and Manual Testing, both of which will be utilised to support and enhance our testing as well as the successful candidate being given the opportunity to introduce new testing solutions where there is a business need. You will have full autonomy and you will be able engage in planning out new testing and work with the rest of the team to achieve specific goals.
So what does the ideal candidate look like?
A minimum of 3 years expierence
Commercial experience in both automation and manual testing
you will have worked in an Agile / SCRUM environment
Experience of working in a C# .NET environment would be a bonus.
Experience with Selenium Webdriver
Have a passion for QA and Testing processes
- Strong background in Manual Testing and automation
- Webbased testing expeirence
- Cross Browser Testing using BrowserStack or similar product
- Experience with at least one object-orientated Programming Language, ideally C#
- Selenium WebDriver
- Version Control using Git
- SpecFlow or similar Testing Framework
- BDD and TDD
- Understanding of Page Object Model
- Experience with non-relational Databases
- Experience with using Visual Studio
- Familiarity with Automated build systems e.g. Team City
- RESTful API Testing
- Load Testing using JMeter
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience in Computing
- ISTQB Certification
- Competitive Salary
- Free lunches
- Flexible working hours
- 23 days Holiday including your Birthday off & 2 Duvet days (Plus loyalty holidays & ability to purchase extra holiday)
- Chill and games zones in a modern office space
- health cash plan and enhanced maternity/paternity
- Cycle to Work schemes
- Great career prospects
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.