District of Columbia, USA
19 days ago
AWS Cloud Engineer who can seamlessly understand how the technology works along with the business processes to help us navigate all our cloud computing needs, including infrastructure planning, ensuring proper performance, roadmap building support, and everything in between. Aside from a deep understanding of the cloud you will have a a working knowledge of SaaS technologies, platforms and applications, and have experience in the best to customize these technologies around the business needs to levarage investments to the highest capacity.
- Working in tandem with engineer team to identify and implement cloud-based solutions.
- Planning, designing and developing cloud applications.
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with security standards.
- Deploy and debug cloud strategies as needed in accordance with best practices throughout the development lifecycle.
- Implementation of new cloud strategies , providing associated education when needed.
- Employing exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to solve issues.
- Lead and develop best practices for larger Cloud Engineer team.
- Building and designing web services in the cloud, along with implementing the set-up of geographically redundant services.
- Orchestrating and automating cloud-based platforms throughout the company.
- Stay current with industry trends, making recommendations as needed to help the company excel.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.