San Francisco, California
US$145000 - US$170000 per annum
16 days ago
This is a 100% remote opportunity seeking an AWS Developer who specifically has experience with Python and looking to further enhance their skills.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Python architecture and frameworks
- Maintain and contribute to product platform as necessary
- Maintain products that are released to stakeholders and customers
- Continually evaluate emerging technologies to identify opportunities, trends and best practices that can be used to strengthen technology platform and development practices
- 2+ years of AWS development and deployment experience
- Experience in the following AWS Products, Services, and Tools: S3, DynamoDB, Lambda, CloudFormation, CloudFront, CDK, ECR, ECS, IAM, SNS, SQS, KMS, VPC, CloudWatch and CloudTrail
- Experience in NoSQL databases, Kafka Topic Messages, and container software and application management, i.e., Docker and Kubernetes.
- Python design and development experience using Object Oriented design principles and software design patterns
- Proven experience deploying Webservice on AWS
- Knowledge of GIT
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of relevant work experience. Candidate's that have completed a Master's degree program strongly preferred.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.