District of Columbia, USA
13 days ago
A client of mine is has a DevOps Engineer opening for a 6-12 month contract on a new project they just kicked off. You will be working with their existing team as an individual contributor. Deep AWS and Devops understanding, background in software development/programming, and excellent communication skills are paramount for this position.
DevOps Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- Design mission-critical information extraction, analysis, and management systems.
- Implements streaming analysis algorithms to generate QFDs.
- Provides direct/responsive support for urgent analytic needs.
- Architecture and software development activities.
- Translates loosely defined requirements into solutions.
- Uses open source technologies and tools to accomplish specific use cases encountered within the project.
- Uses coding languages or scripting methodologies to solve a problem with a custom workflow.
- Collaborates with others on the project to brainstorm about the best way to tackle a complex technological infrastructure, security, or development problem.
- Performs incremental testing actions on code, processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline execution and minimize errors encountered.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.