Birmingham, West Midlands
£450 - £600 per annum
21 days ago
Day rate is yet to be defined but we are looking at something between £450 and £600
3 month contract
Start date: 1 week
I am currently looking for an experience AWS Cloud Engineer to join a an award-winning renewable business for a 3 month project!
The AWS Cloud Engineer required to work remotely and I am looking for particular experience working on AWS infrastructure in a DevOps capacity, to work on and improve their cloud Back End capabilities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning, implementation, and growth of the AWS cloud infrastructure
- Build, release, and manage the configuration of all production and staging cloud systems
- Support a continuous integration and deployment methodology for server-based technologies
- Work alongside architecture and engineering teams to design and implement scalable and resilient software services
- Ensure necessary system security by using best in class cloud security solutions
- Stay current with new technology options and vendor products, evaluating which ones would be a good fit for the company
- Recommend process and architecture improvements
- Troubleshoot the system and solve problems across all platform and application domains
- Oversee pre-production acceptance testing to ensure the high quality of a company's services and products
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.