21 days ago
A client of mine is looking to bring on an AWS Solutions Architect to work in a client facing capacity for mostly new implementations. You will work remotely and go on client site when needed. (This is not happening right now because of the current situation, but will down the line). This is a full time permanenent position with benefits.
- Lead sessions with business and technical experts to deeply understand their needs, solicit and document requirements
- Consult and advise engineers, architects and executives, help define the right choice of technology stack, serve as a leading technical expert on Data
- Create SOW's and/or provide a structured and complete informational background to the engineering team
- Design and articulate major aspects of highly-scalable, reliable, and performing technical data solutions that leverage AWS cloud platform to automate business solutions
- Handle potential trade-offs occurring during the implementation phase, make decisions and suggest the right course of action, establish patterns
To be successful in this position you will need extensive AWS and cloud experince, an analytical mind and the ability to handle high level critical thinking problems, consultative/communication skills. AWS certs are not required, but highly prefered!
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.