£350 - £450 per day
7 months ago
Azure Data Engineer - 8 week rolling contract - Remote
Azure, SQL Server, Data Warehouse, Data Modelling, Microsoft BI Stack, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- Azure Data Engineer
- Up to £450 per day
- Remote Working
- Immediate start - 8 week rolling contract
An Azure Data Engineer is required by a major name in the housing industry to support their ever growing data team on their exciting new Cloud journey, ensuring that the migration from their SQL legancy systems into th new Azure Cloud platform is successful.
Our client has been at the forefront of working on residential developments for over centrury and has been responsible for some of the UK's biggest and best regeneration projects.
Requirements for the Azure Data Engineer:
- Strong hands-on experience working in Azure Cloud
- Previous experience with data warehousing and data modelling in SQL Systems
- Strong experience developing and optimising ETL processes with Azure Data Factory
- Strong experience with the full Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- Cleansing data before it enters the Azure Cloud environment.
- The cleansing of all data entering the Azure platform.
If you're an experience Azure Data Engineer with experience migrating legacy SQL systems into Azure Cloud, please do get in touch ASAP! (Skills needed: Azure, SQL Server, Data Warehouse, Data Modelling, Microsoft BI Stack, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS).
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.