City of London, London
£40000 - £60000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Azure Data Engineer
WFH with occasional travel to London & Hertfordshire
Up to £60,000 per annum
The opportunity to work for a data-driven, forward thinking organisation, dealing with high-profile clients in a close-knit team.
I've partnered with an established and successful data solutions business that help organisations make sense of their data by providing business analytics solutions in order to get real value from their data. You will be working autonomously providing technical solutions using Azure, on-prem SQL Server and SSIS development. If you are a problem solver with a passion for data and getting your hands dirty then this is the role for you!
Your responsibilities as an Azure Data Engineer:
- Work closely with the clients to understand their processes and recommend technical solutions to support their processes.
- Responsible for the full lifecycle from scoping, gathering requirements, time estimating, prioritising to developing to delivering technical solutions.
- Developing data solutions on premisue and within Azure.
- Developing data models for data warehouses, data lakes.
- Designing and developing ETL pipelines.
Your key skills as an Azure Data Engineer:
- Azure SQL Database
- Azure Data Factory
- Synapse Analytics
- On-prem SQL Server
- SSIS Development
- Data Modelling for Data Warehouse/Data Lakes
- ETL Design and Development
- Python, PowerShell OR .NET
The Azure Data Engineer position can pay up to £60,000 per annum and offers remote working, with travel required a few times per month to London/Hertfordshire offices.
Azure Data Engineer | WFH with occasional travel to London & Hertfordshire | Up to £60,000 per annum
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.