Manchester, Greater Manchester
£400 - £450 per day
9 months ago
Azure DevOps / Infrastructure Engineer, 6 Months Contract, Manchester - IMMEDIATE START
I am immediately looking for a high level Azure DevOps / Infrastructure Engineer to support a growing organisation based in Manchester to work 2 days a week or more. This can also be over the weekends. You must have the experience below to be considered.
Duration: 6 Months
Interviews: This week
Start date: Monday
* In depth knowledge and experience of architecting, securing, scaling and administering Azure cloud-based solutions utilising IaaS or PaaS based services.
* Docker and/or Kubernetes and containerisation
* Experience debugging a complex, multi-server service in a high availability production environment.
* Experience of building and optimising deployment pipelines and deployment strategies using Azure CI/CD tools.
* Experience with setting up detailed monitoring, logging and alerting by design with time series based tools.
* Experience using scripting languages i.e. Bask or PowerShell or a high-level programming language such as C#.Net.
* Strong communication skills; with the ability to convey complex technical concepts clearly and concisely.
* Experience of containerisation with tools such as Docker and Kubernetes.
Please send across your latest CV if you're suitable.
If this is not for you, let me know anyone you can recommend, we do offer £500 in vouchers for every successful referral.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.