17 days ago
As an Azure Solutions Architect, you will
- Design, Architect, Deploy and maintain solutions on the MS Azure using different Cloud & Big Data Technologies.
- Manage the full life-cycle of a Data Lake / Big Data solutions from requirement gathering and analysis to platform selection, design of the architecture and deployment.
- Be responsible for implementing solutions which can scale on Cloud.
- Collaborate with a team of business domain experts, data scientists and application developers
- Explore and learn new technologies for creative business problem solving and mentor a team of Data Engineers.
- Analyze an array of product offerings and business requirements within the organization;
- Participate in the development of Database Architecture and Roadmaps in support of business strategies.
- Determine how the enterprise's data will be stored and utilized to best provide actionable data to the end user.
- Analyze existing data design and suggest improvements that promote performance, stability and interoperability.
- Work with internal and external resources to develop robust Extract/Transform/Load (ETL) processes for disparate data sources.
- Work with product management and business subject matter experts to translate business requirements into good database design.
- Data modelling and data architecture design
Required Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Deep experience architecting, designing, implementing, and overseeing the implementation of cloud data solutions (Azure, AWS, GCP, Snowflake)
- Strong Hands-on experience in implementing Data Lake with technologies like - Data Factory (ADF), ADLS, Databricks, Data Lake Gen 2, Event Hub & Streaming Analytics, .
- Experience using big data technologies
- Experience integrating with a Metadata tool like Purview, Alation, Collibra.
- Experience with any one of the data Virtualization tools like Trino, Starburst, Denodo, Data Virtuality etc. is a big plus
- Experience of supporting BI and Data Science teams in consuming the data in a secure and governed manner.
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Power BI, SSIS, PowerShell scripting;
- Good understand and Experience of using CI/CD with Git, Jenkins / Azure DevOps / Terraform.
- Experience of setting up cloud-computing infrastructure solutions.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.