£35000 - £35001 per annum
8 months ago
Location: Crewe, Cheshire
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
ROI is an award-winning organisation providing web-based business solution systems to the Automotive Industry.
Due to expansion, we are looking for a Software Developer to join ROI's in-house development team; CODIFI.
ROI has over 300 employees and a dynamic management team that is determined to grow and improve the business. We pride ourselves on providing a fantastic place to work with a positive team atmosphere and real progression opportunities due to our fast growth.
We are an increasingly important and recognised business in our sector and work with clients such as Jaguar, Land Rover, BMW, Mini, Audi, Volkswagen and Kia. ROI has previously won the 'Outsourced Partner of the Year' award at the European Customer Service and Contact Centre Awards and is proud to be accredited with both Investors in People and ISO27001.
This role will include:
- Developing and maintaining web applications and micro services
- End-to-end handling of change requests and bug reports for customers
- Contributing to the design of applications
- Working on system integrations using web services
We are open to applications from candidates with a range of development languages and are particularly keen for those with experience (especially where 1 year commercial experience can be demonstrated) of the following to apply:
- C# .Net - local and web services/APIs
- SQL Server and/or PostgreSQL
- Git and Jira
- A working knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery practices
- AWS - including lambda functions and Cognito
The ability to build robust relationships with colleagues and business users is a fundamental part of the role meaning strong communication skills are essential.
ROI has an excellent track record of innovation, and you will find that our approach will give you excellent support and career development. You will be:
- Supported by a skilled and passionate management team
- Based at our new state-of-the-art office within easy walking distance from Crewe Train Station
- Part of a high growth business boasting 97% staff retention
- Provided opportunities for career progression
- Provided with all the tools to do your job
- Working for an award-winning business
- Offered a highly competitive benefits package
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.