Up to £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
I have a new role for a Backend Web Developer at a Nottingham based company. You would need to commute into the office at least 3 days per week.
This company makes award-winning creative software. They have an ingenious collection of applications covering photo editing, desktop publishing and graphic design which have won incredible industry awards and are being used by over a million customers worldwide.
Backend Web Developer role requirements:
- 3 + years' commercial experience using modern PHP
- Excellent knowledge of MySQL
- Experience with database ORMs (Propel/Doctrine)
- Experience with building API's / JSON / JSON Schema
- Experience with software design patterns and SOLID principles
- Salary - £45,000 DOE
- Nottingham based - hybrid remote (3 days per week in office)
- JS frameworks (like Vue.js, AngularJS or React)
- Modern IDE's and development practices
- Linux / Cloud infrastructure (AWS)
- Unit testing (PHPUnit)
As a Backend Web Developer, you will be maintaining existing whilst developing new websites and web-services using a variety of technologies and related tools. The team is very friendly, enthusiastic and love what they do, so they are looking for a like-minded individual to join!
Company benefits include Companywide performance related quarterly bonus scheme, 27 days holiday + bh, Holiday buying scheme, Private medical insurance, Group Life Assurance, Group personal pension plan, Employee Assistance Programme, Hybrid working, Free monthly car wash, Monthly company lunch, incredible office space including arcades, pool table & much more.
HOW TO APPLY!
If you meet the requirements, then send your most up-to-date CV. Alternatively, if you know anyone suited for this role, please send over their information as we offer a £1000 referral fee.
All applicants must be based and eligible to work in the UK.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.