Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £550 per day
19 days ago
My client, an Eccomerce Organisation, are looking for a BI Analytics Lead for an initial 6 Month contract. The client are looking to move ASAP on this and can interview this week.
The role is INSIDE of IR35 and REMOTE, with some occasional travel to West Yorkshire.
If the below looks suitable then please apply for this role, or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com
As the BI & Strategy Lead you will be helping the business on their Cloud Transformation Journey. Responsibilities will include accountability for the design and implementation of BI Services. This includes selecting, blueprinting, gathering requirements, designing, and rolling out BI solutions to end users.
- Develop the Business Intelligence function through managing the development of high quality, timely and accurate BI and analysis across all business functions to enable measured decision making and support the day-to-day operations for continued growth of the business
- Consult to internal business stakeholders, analysing their requirements and working with them to agree on the optimal way for insight to be presented (KPIs, visualisation, etc.)
- Deliver tactical and strategic reporting and business intelligence
- Ensure delivered solutions are fit for purpose, well-researched, tested, and governance checked.
- Involved in building a Power Automate Flow to automate a business process
- Building a Power BI dashboard to provide actionable insights to a customer
- Building a Power Apps Portal to enable your customer to engage with their customers over the internet.
- Dynamics 365 Technology stack and environment
- Strong BI development experience, including data manipulation, analysis, and visualisation skills.
- Strong cloud data warehousing (AWS, GCP, Azure) and BI toolset (Tableau, Power BI) experience
- Experience leading and mentoring others, alongside strong BI Development/ Data Engineering skills
- Experience with Azure ( Databricks, ADF, Synapse, Data Lakes) is preferable
- Experience in 365 Power Platform preferable
- Knowledge of improving Data Quality and Data Governance within organisations would be beneficial for this role
- Excellent ability to interpret data to provide insight and direction based on findings
- Strategic thinking: the ability to identify and create systemic solutions, taking into account likely future needs.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills: the ability to translate for non-technical audiences, interpret requirements, and create compelling analytical tools.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.