Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £65000 per annum
about 2 months ago
BI Team Leader - Central Leeds - up to £65,000
Are you looking to join a company which has been growing year on year from the early 2000s, has a fantastic team culture and a competitive salary and core benefits package? Look no further as my client is looking for a Business Intelligence Team Leader to join their new team.
In this role you'll be managing developers who are translating business needs to technical specifications, developing and deploying BI solutions and improving current data warehouse systems. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development in this supportive environment.
This is truly a great company to work for who value their employees, offering benefits ranging from highly competitive discounts to private medical insurance and health cash plans. Read on to find out a bit more as to the role and what it entails, and submit your application today if you're looking to make your next great move.
- Leading a new team within the central BI team of up to 8 developers
- Design, development and maintenance of solutions for internal systems
- Provision of complex, high-quality data feeds and models for MI and Analytics
- Understanding business requirements and the ability to communicate with stakeholders
- Holding regular 1-2-1s, setting objectives and general team management
- Experience in management and career development
- Strong technical knowledge focused on the SQL Server BI platform (covering TSQL & SSIS)
- Commercial experience working with the above and processing large volumes of data
- Any experience within Cloud Platforms, SQL Server Reporting/Analytical Services and Tableau would be an additional extra
As noted above, they've been consistently growing since 2002 and offer fantastic internal support, competitive salary and core benefit package. These are roles where you can truly develop and have a support network around you.
If you're a skilled BI Developer, or skilled within the same technical portfolio (with additional management experience) then this is definitely the role for you. This is a truly wonderful opportunity, and interviews will be held imminently. So apply now by sending over your CV to avoid disappointment.
Oscar Technology Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.