Leeds, West Yorkshire
£55000 - £65000 per annum + benefits
about 2 months ago
BI Team Leader - Central Leeds - up to £65,000
Are you looking to join a company which has been growing year on year from the early 2000s, has a fantastic team culture and a competitive salary and core benefits package? Look no further as my client is looking for a Business Intelligence Team Leader to join their new team.
In this role you'll be managing developers who are translating business needs to technical specifications, developing and deploying BI solutions and improving current data warehouse systems. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development in this supportive environment.
This is truly a great company to work for who value their employees, offering benefits ranging from highly competitive discounts to private medical insurance and health cash plans. Read on to find out a bit more as to the role and what it entails, and submit your application today if you're looking to make your next great move.
- Translation of business needs to technical specifications
- Design, develop and deploy BI solutions
- Develop and execute database queries and ETL processes
- Improve current data warehouse systems
- Create smart solutions to novel issues
- Collaborate with teams internally
- Create visualisations and reports for specific projects
- Communicate with stakeholders
- Strong understanding of modern BI and data engineering practices
- Strong SQL skills and knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Solid experience of the Microsoft BI Stack (SSRS, SSIS)
As noted above, they've been consistently growing since the early 2000s and offer fantastic internal support, competitive salary and core benefits package. These are roles where you can truly develop and have a support network around you.
If you're a skilled BI Developer looking for their next challenge, then this is the role for you. This is a truly wonderful opportunity, and interviews will be held imminently. Apply today to avoid disappointment.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.