Manchester, Greater Manchester
£200 - £201 per day
7 months ago
My client, based in Manchester, are looking for a Business Analyst for an initial 6 month contract.
The role will have you on site 3 days a week, with the rest of the week being able to be worked from home.
As a Business Systems Analyst you will be responsible for engaging with end users and key stakeholders to research and being involved in the improvements to the businesses IT systems and processes.
The specific project will have you gathering requirements to improve and add new features to the new CRM system as well as setting the direction of their new website.
The successful Business Systems Analyst is likely to come from a Business Systems, BA, project management or project Co-ordinator background.
Key Responsibilities & Skills
- IT Business Systems Analysis or BA experience
- End user enagegement - requirements gathering through interviews, focus groups, user experience
- Research, analyse and document user needs and business requirements
- Process and analyse data from different sources to recommend and drive IT process improvements
- Stakeholder engagement and be able to collaborate with other departments to deliver successful projects
- Proficient awareness of current digital and technology trends.
- Agile methodologies
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.