Bradford, West Yorkshire
Up to £50000 per annum
7 months ago
2 years fixed term contract - £50,000 - Bradford
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a market leading client in the infrastructure industry. They're looking for a Business Analyst to be part of the finance stream of current projects. Benefits include 21 days holiday, pension, bonus potential and much more.
- As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for helping to implement the new ERP system which involves moving financial data over to the new system.
- You will be involved in detailed design/ process mapping workshops and will be expected to assist the project team to further define the required functionality for the new system.
- This will also involve analysing/mining the current system and process in detail to document and convey to the ERP vendor team.
- Will need to be capable of analysing and documenting the to-be operational working processes (SOP's) incorporating the new ERP system.
- Lead and assist key users through the User Acceptance Test phase, mining UAT data, dependencies, running tests & re-tests, recording and reporting results, issue reporting and resolution.
- Assist training team in preparation of end user training materials - system and process.
- Epicor ERP implementation project experience
- Accountancy background
- Manufacturing or processing background
- BA qualification
Business Analyst - 2 years fixed term contract - £50,000 - Bradford
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.