£35000 - £48000 per annum
2 months ago
Business Analyst - Leicester (Hybrid remote) - Automotive Retailer
£45,000 / Hybrid remote working options available / Clear cut progression plan from day one / Extensive training and development & benefits / 23 days holidays + BH
A longstanding client of Oscar's is looking to expand their team with a Business Analyst to join their well-established team, sitting within a wider tech team of over 100. The business has had extensive growth over the past few years, with a real focus on investment across the wider business. You would be working within dynamic squads which is best suited to your skills and personality as identified throughout the hiring process. You will be able to be autonomous as well as have support from your manager and wider team.
The client is a leading automotive retailer particularly in the prestige car market with an impressive history and portfolio of clients.
Ideally, you will have at least 2 years' experience working in a business analyst or customer journey role. It will be vital to have had experience engaging with stakeholder as you will be working cross-functionally to identify opportunities for new enhancements and features.
What you will need:
- At least 2 years' experience working as a business analyst or a customer journey role.
- Solid communication (both written and verbal)
- Experience working with different stakeholders
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritise workload
- Collaborative attributes and willingness to learn
- Agile or Waterfall experience
The office is based in Leicester with the requirement to attend the office 2/3 days a week, you will also benefit from:
- Extensive training and development tailored to you (training courses and programmes, secondments, work shadowing, mentoring, buddy programmes)
- Attractive car package following a successful probation (terms and conditions apply)
If you are interested in finding out a little bit more about the role, then please do get in touch with your latest CV as interviews are commencing next week.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.