£25000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Role: Business Analyst
Package: 27 days + BH / Bonus / Flexible working / Remote working / Career progression/ Autonomy / Training and Development
'I'm looking for somewhere that I can really develop in my career, and be fun to work in at the same time.' Sound familiar? Well what if we told you that this is the career opportunity that you were waiting for? THIS is the one you don't want to miss. If you a talented, curious and enthusiastic Business Analyst looking to challenge yourself and grow in your career, this is the perfect platform that will allow you to flourish within your role and also the business.
This successful digital business strives to improves. They strive to make a difference and revitalise a customers' experience by increasing engagement and saving valuable time through their digital tools and features.
You will be a positive, enthusiastic and driven joining a talented, tight-knit team based in Nottingham who are entering an exciting phase of development. They are on the search for an exceptional candidate, who wants to push themselves & and wants the opportunity to flourish within this role and company!
As the successful Business Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Being the go to person for review of performance of delivered services to the customers; creating easy to understand presentations to showcase results
- Completing ad-hoc analysis e.g into increasing efficiency of campaigns
- Monitoring and driving the optimisation of core solutions & websites
- Monitoring the performance and eligibility of current models and criteria
- Being a key pillar in supporting with translation of business requirements > technical solutions
- Assist in supporting the business with any technical change and testing
- Responsibilities of System administration
What you will need:
- An analytical degree (minimum 2:1)
- A in A-level Maths
- To be passionate about data and analytics with skills in analytical tools
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Thrive off problem solving
- High level of conceptual ability to ensure shaping of the technical design of solutions
Their products are utilised by an impressive portfolio of clientele - being small yet big enough to make an impact. They are highly encouraging when it comes to your personal and professional development. Progression opportunities? Yes. Great company culture? Yes. Open, collaborative passionate environment? Yes again.
This company is fast paced and ahead of the game within the digital agency world. They believe that better digital experiences make better businesses and they as such focus on helping their clients create experiences that bring their product or service to the world in a way which helps their customers fulfil their ever-changing needs. Culture is a massive part of their ethos and they strive to have a fun and enjoyable workplace where everyone can be themselves! They are big on Diversity and Inclusion as well as the mental health of their employees…. In all honesty, they're just a generally great business to work for!
Could this be for you? Send your application right on through!
Email me your latest CV on Ramneet.firstname.lastname@example.org
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.