£400 - £450 per day
30 days ago
My client, a Digital Consultancy, are looking for a Business Analyst for an initial 3-6 month contract. The role will be based around both the e-commerce and digital space, helping their clients define and document their requirements for digital change.
The role is fully remote, OUTSIDE of IR35, and around £400 P/D mark.
Job role will include things such as;
* Own and drive the e2e activity, with client stakeholders and the clients internal teams, to understand and document system and/or process requirements for change to the clients production digital environment or for experimentation.
* Own and manage analysis sessions- Workshops, 1:1sessions etc.
* Evaluate needs and make recommendations to client for requirements based on deep understanding of platforms, accelerators, extensions and configuration options.
* Produce Epics, stories, process flows, diagrams, relationship/dependency maps etc. to support definition of requirements.
* Work with the client to analyse, document and validate acceptance criteria for each requirement.
The ideal candidate will have experience/skills in the following;
* E-commerce platforms (Magento, EpiServer etc.)
* Stakeholder engagement
* Excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
* Ability to transform a business requirement, or set of, into a completed solution
* Able to facilitate meetings and workshops
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.