Up to £400 per day
about 1 month ago
My retail client, based in the East Midlands, are looking for a Business Analyst with strong financial systems experience for a project piece of work. The role requires 2 days a week on site in Nottingham
The role is OUTSIDE of IR35 and the role is paying £400P/D.
Below is some of the experience the client would like the candidate to have, therefore if you have experience listed then please reply with an updated version of your CV.
- The BA will have solid understanding of the finance systems, finance processes, and understand what good process looks like.
- They will be responsible for hosting workshops, one on ones and interviews to gather requirements of the current AS-IS business processes and how the finance team are using the current system.
- They will then be responsible for defining best practice and mapping the TO BE landscape.
- The BA's must have experience of process mapping & process flows
- The BA must also have experience of project around on Finance systems, desirably within a retail organisation.
- Acting as BA on Finance Transformation Programme
- Know and understand Finance Function, language and process
- Experienced in Gathering user requirements through Workshops/one on ones/interviews
- Experience of mapping finance processes
- Experience of knowing best/good finance process,
- Experience of Mapping AS-IS & TO-BE
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.