£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
IT Business Analyst - Hybrid working with Global Projects!
Oscar technology are working with a leading firm in testing and inspection of materials for global projects.
This firm assess suitability of resources for material projects in over 40 countries, as well as energy projects in Scotland. Based in Prescot, the company are offering a hybrid working model of 3 days per week in office. They are also offering a £200 per month cost of living bonus until March.
You need to be confident in analysing stakeholder requirements as well as existing technological and software processes. You will be the bridge between IT and business strategy.
About the role
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for leading the requirements gathering for the engineering phase of the SLDC. This includes workshops with key business stakeholders as well as process analysing the requirements from existing process flows.
You will be the bridge between IT and business strategy.
What they can offer you?
- Hybrid working, 3 days per week in their Prescot offices.
- Opportunity to work on global products within a strong firm.
- Annual Christmas Bonus.
- Educated to degree level (high grade).
- 3+ years experience in a business analysis role or carrying out business analysis-related activities.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to talk to and present to a range of audiences, sometimes acting as a translator between parties.
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach.
- The ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within your project timeframes.
- BCS/IIBA Certified.
- Metals and Minerals sector experience.
- LIMS, JTS and/or Mobile Data Capture experience.
- Experience using tools such as Asana, Redmine, Git, Lucidchart/MS Visio and Google Apps.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.